1.26.2011

Makeovers

I love a good makeover! I'm a sucker for them! Whether it's a new "do", home renovation, etc... When thinking about our blog design, I knew I wanted to change it up completely. After fiddling with Blogger for what seemed like hours...I decided to bite the bullet and start from scratch. I found a great site....Makin Cute Blogs, that had a super easy to follow tutorial on how to give your blog a face lift
If you are interested in redesigning your blog, give her site a try! I loved her tips and simple directions.  I emailed the author of the blog about some font questions I had and she surprised me by writing back to say she had picked our blog to be featured as the weeks DIY Cute Blog award! Fun! I never win anything...seriously...ever. LOL! So basically...if this non-html girl can pull off an extreme blog makeover...you can too! Good luck!!!

Speaking of makeover...not a lot of people know this but in nursing school, I dyed my hair DARK....very dark! For the sake of the ole budget and highlight costs, I see a brunette Lindsay in the future. Ahhhh.... but, not in the near future....gotta rock out with the blond hair for one last summer!

That's me on the LEFT...crazy, huh??

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I seriously did not recognize you. It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can be brunette lindsays together :) You look good any way you do your hair!! Love you linds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tutorial link! I did mine too! my favorite part is that is was free!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new at this "blogging" thing, but I just wanted to tell you how attractive, simple and cute your blog is. Love the plaid, with blue and brown.

    ReplyDelete