1.19.2011

Blog Swap

I love it when people share their fav blogs with me! There are so many creative people out there doing really neat things!!

One of these blogs is Craftily Ever After! I was recently introduced to it and I LOVE it! Check out the link to see their newest "freebie"...a fun Valentine's Day "printable"! I love the look of printable art and have used quite a few prints in the nursery.


I stumbled across KevinandAmanda.com last week and have really enjoyed following it.  If you love photography, Amanda has some awesome photography tips! Her pictures are amazing.  She's the kind of woman I wanna be when I grow up! ; )

If you have any fun blogs to swap, let me know!!!

2 comments:

  1. WHat a great looking blog! Im a new follower...I have some home decor crafty tutorials if ya wanta stop by...
    http://girlinair.blogspot.com/
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome site...I haven't seen such a nice site...Thank you for sharing with us...

    Snapdeal Coupon



    http://www.couponzatak.com/store/snapdeal/

    ReplyDelete