1.14.2011

It's blog time, baby!

Happy (belated) New Year! Welcome to our newly designed blog! According to our blog, 2010 was pretty uneventful.  In fact, the very opposite was true.  We got the best news of our lives...we found out we are expecting a sweet baby boy around February 24th!  God is SO good!! Since finding out at the end of June, our lives have been full of joy, excitement, planning and making BIG decisions.
When thinking of New Year's resolutions...I realized I had an entirely new set of goals and plans. There is nothing more I've ever wanted than to be a mommy...and now I'm 6 weeks away from meeting our little man.  There's a laundry list of things I want to achieve in the next year...personally, as a wife and as a first-time mom. 
On that list is to dedicate more time to our blog and to treat it as an online journal of Jackson's first year! I'll be staying at home with the baby for a while and hope to return to CCDHC part-time, in the future! People tell me I'll be busier than EVER which is why I felt the need to get this blog organized ahead of time!! I'm really looking forward to documenting my sweet boy's "firsts'" and our parenting stories to share with YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following your adventures with baby Hooten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited,Lindsay! We've felt the (physical) distance between us more sorely than ever since the we got the news of our new great-grandson. What a wonderful way to share his first year with you! Love,Papa John and Gran

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you guys!!! And look at Bailey!! He's all excited for baby J too!! <3

    ReplyDelete